Sunday, April 7, 2013

It's not a lemons into lemonade kind of day.

It's been such a long day, Daddy. I'm tired. I wish I could see you face-to-face right now. I need a face-to-face with You so I can climb up in your lap and cry as you hold me close, stroke my hair, and bottle up every tear I've poured out today. There is this part of me that knows You have so much more for me to accomplish in this life and that I need to hang on for the lives of these little ones that you've entrusted to my care. Then there's the other part of me that longs to be in Your presence.

I have nothing left in the way of what makes me strong as a woman, a wife, a mother, an employee... I am empty, and I am just done with the way this family and this life is going. There has to be more!


No comments:

Post a Comment